6.09.2012

Stjepan Sejic's Dream Witchblade Series

Yes, it's true.  I have an unhealthy obsession with Top Cow Productions, and that is namely due to my even crazier obsession with ALL THINGS Stjepan Sejic.  He's absolutely brilliant and if I could have a walls, ceilings, floors all dripping with Sejic's work, I would. Ahem...well now that that's out of the way...

Sejic recently posted, on his DA page, a beautiful little sketch where at first glance you can see The Darkness and The Witchblade....but in a very different and intriguing scope. He writes: 

"Sometimes you just feel like you need a change to reboot yourself... and honestly something like this is what i would love to do.

A teen Witchblade and Darkness bearer, none of them fully in control of their powers, especially the darkness bearer who is protected by the dark but since he is 17 hasn't claimed his birthright yet.. just teenage dumbasses with regular problems having the world dropped on them every now and then XD"






I for one would definitely be interested on this new take of a series that has such a great background,solid groundwork, and perfectly detailed universe.  Sejic's unique style and digital work are what drew me to him, but he proves that he's got plenty of stunning styles and ideas I am willing and ready to dive into.

No comments: