6.14.2012

Play Arts Kai Solidus Snake

"Badass of kickassery" is simply not good enough to explain the awesomeness of Play Arts Kai Solidus Snake, but it's the best I can do for now.  Due out November, Solidus Snake just screams total perfection. In short, I love it!!  I don't even know where to begin....the detailing on the armor, beautiful coloring, stunning facial intricacy, and need I mention the tentacles?!?!?  When I first saw some prototype shots, I knew instantly Solidus Snake was one I had to keep my eye on, but the end result is more than I could have imagined.


Solidus Snake will come equipped with 2 swords and 2 beautiful P90s....and pure viciousness!!!  I can say with confidence that this will be a must-have for every Metal Gear Solid fan. [Source: Hideo Kojima Twitter]

No comments: