9.30.2011

Sideshow's Gambit Legendary Scale Bust


Dayuuummmmmmmmm!!!!! *drool*

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way.  I know I should hang to the side on this one and let my newest contributor, Sam, take the reins on this...BUT, I have lost voluntary control of my hands and need someone else to bask in this hotness!

The Cajun that needs no introduction, X-Men's Gambit will be joining the ranks of Sideshow Collectibles' Legendary Scale Bust Series.  And boy is it anything but quiet.  I'm struggling not to break my keyboard right now! So forgive me if I start to ramble.  This sexy piece of....ahem....Gambit will cost you $224.99 for either the exclusive edition that has a beautiful Gambit nameplate, and is limited to 200 pieces, as well as the regular edition.  Each bust is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail!  Gambit is due out early next year.

Sideshow's Exclusive Gambit Nameplate
Now I'm sorry to say that the exclusive edition is now sold out, but if you hurry, you can still grab the regular edition here.

That card-wielding, heart-throbbing, master thief never looked so H-O-T!

No comments: