9.28.2011

New Junjo Romantica DVD-BOX Collections

It appears that Shungiku Nakamura's "Junjo Romantica" will continue to be my most expensive yaoi addiction to date. As if I didn't shell out enough money on the two U.S. box sets, all of the original twelve Japanese limited edition DVDs and Egoist & Terrorist fan-special discs of the smash hit anime, now there's this:

The "Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi" Official Website on September 23rd that season's one and two of "Junjo Romantica" will be released in DVD-BOX collections in Japan early next year. Each box set will retail at 13,650 yen and feature twelve Director's Cut episodes of the anime on 3-discs in addition to creditless openings/endings, bonus footage, a special 20-page full-color booklet and original illustrated box.

"Junjo Romantica" DVD-BOX will be available Junary 27, 2012
"Junjo Romantica 2" DVD-BOX will be available February 24, 2012

Do I really need to buy the series again? Probably not. Will I be buying it again because I'm a crazy fan who needs the original illustrated box? .......... Do I really need to answer that?

No comments: