5.25.2006

"Welcome to adult life...it sucks"

Those were the words one colleague gave me a few years ago. I did not fully grasp the statement at that moment, but can now confirm that adult life truly sucks. Sure, it does have its perks, but they definitely do not outweigh the negatives. Don't worry, I won't go on a whining spree or anything, that would take far too long. Evil as it may sound, I am glad that peeps around me are starting to get that picture. It's better to be miserable in company rather than alone, right?

I am so bombarded with snowballs, that the pile on my inbox never seems to get any shorter. Breaks don't work for me. As far as I see it, they prolong the inevitable. No matter how long you try to avoid it, in the end, it will still be there.

Welcome to the real world -- where only the idiots prevail and the intelligent absolved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»