5.18.2006

I'm published!

Just received the newest edition (June 2006) of Newtype Magazine USA in the mail yesterday. Yours truly can be found in the Omake section under Collector's Corner. There's a little clipping of my anime collection, feel free to indulge. I'll be giving out autographs on a first-come basis, so please, no shoving :p

Here's a scan of the article. For a bigger picture of my room, click here.

Of course, I'm a subscriber to Newtype and everytime I'd see those other entries, it made me wonder, "Why am I not in this magazine?" So I decided to press pause, take a quick pic, and send it off. Voila! I'm published.

You can pick up your very own copy at your local anime retailer (hey, any publicity wouldn't hurt, right?)


4 comments:

Drivi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Drivi said...

Let's try this again...

I have no words. I don't even know what to say. Yes I do! You, ma'am, have more books than Borders!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»