5.19.2006

Just one more week...

Just one more week till I leave for Chicago. I am super stoked. I'm getting my travel checklist together and am currently working on our itinerary. The main event, Play! A Video Game Symphony (www.play-symphony.com) should prove to be S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R!!! Having missed the Final Fantasy "Dear Friends" concert, I am glad to get another chance.

Chicago marks the first stop of their world tour. Each concert has its own special events and let me tell you, this one is it! Unsurprisingly, the VIP tickets are sold out, but I hear that regular tickets are still available. I'm still searching for someone to grab me an autograph of Nobuo Uematsu and Angela Aki for the Friday autograph session (I can't believe I'm gonna miss that!)

Every favorite composer minus Joe Hisaishi will be there. From Nobuo Uematsu to Akira Yamaoka, this is definitely gonna be an event I'll never forget.

I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»