5.22.2006

Owieee!!!!

Can we say, "Owieee!!!" Had some blood work done this morning and I don't know what type of needle she used, but that thing was huge. Whatever happened to using the "butterfly" needle on patients who'd really rather not see any needles sticking out of themselves? It hurt so much that my entire arm still hurts, and it's already been three hours. Owiee, Owiee, Owiee. I think this was my third time going to the lab and I'm still amazed of how these old guys come in here practically once a week. They are so cheerful but very lethal when it comes to being first in line. I mean, they know the best route to get to the lab as they open the doors at 8:00. I'm there early, I take the stairs (to avoid the slow and crowded elevators) and they still manage to get there before me. I'd put up a fight, but I think I'll keep it safe. I'm in their territory, as it were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»