5.26.2006

Pinky:st hits the small screen

Baby Sue's Pinky:st phenomenon is stretching its success with their 5-inch tall figures and is hitting the small screen. My japanese isn't that great, but from what I could gather, the Pinky:st OVA will be released on July 26, 2006. There seems to be two different stories, and figures will be released for each of the two main characters, Mei and Kei. Fans of Pinky:st can appreciate the retained style of the figures. From what I've seen, even the scooter, soon to be released, made it on the show. If you're interested, check out their official site (in Japanese) at: http://www.pinkyst.jp. I wonder if it'll make it to the U.S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»