5.20.2006

Dinner and a movie...well, sort of

Went to Tara Thai (yes, again Drivi) for lunch today with my sister. If only these people knew to what great lengths we go through just to get there. We had the usual -- me with my Cashew Chicken and my sis with her Sen Mee Gai, both extra spicy of course. Traffic was massive today and we were stuck on Duke St. for who knows how long. We hadn't eaten breakfast, so we were really impatient and really starving, massive road rage undoubtedly ensued. Kon and the other guys weren't there today, but that other girl who also knows us was there. This new girl was just too peppy for me, I think it was her first day-ish.

After that, we watched "The Da Vinci Code." I really enjoyed the movie and thought they did a great job with the casting. One of my favorite actors played his usual role as the french cop. The girl from Amelie Poulain, one of my sister's favorite actress did a great job too. Overall, I thought the movie was very entertaining and the puzzles and logic involved were right up my alley. I'd give this movie four and a half stars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»