5.30.2006

Clean air, please

I think it's a sign...not once did I get all stuffy or sneezy when I was in Chicago. Just thirty minutes before we landed at Reagan Nat'l Airport, my throat start feeling funny. I don't know if it's the air or not, but since Monday I have been sneezing, coughing, and my eyes are watery. At least my throat is less sore than yesterday, but I've had to repeat myself multiple times at work because noone understood what the heck I was saying. I hate allergies. I guess I've developed new allergies because up until last year, I have never had a problem. My bed (in Chicago, that is) is looking mighty welcoming right about now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»