5.26.2006

Chi-Chi-CHICAGO!!!

Friday has finally blessed us with its presence. And with Friday here, you know what that means...come on, say it with me, yep, C-H-I-C-A-G-O!! Tomorrow will be one of the best days ever.

We pretty much finished packing last night. I finally got Ms. Procrastinator to concentrate (just cross your fingers and hope she doesn't change her mind on her outfits for the trip). I still have to charge all my gadgets and stop by the bank. Luckily, payday is today. The weather seems to be on our side for the time being and I checked the flight status, etc. After careful deliberations, and final evaluation cleared, we are officially clear for take off.

YAY! Total excitement :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»