11.07.2008

Rock Band 2 DLC Tracks

After a tiring, no good day, it's always nice to come home and find a slew of packages waiting for you. Thankfully that was the case yesterday. First was the original "Vampire Knight" volume 8 manga, followed by my "Resistance 2" collector's edition PS3 game. Yay! And just as I was going to pop in the game, I checked my email to find my Rock Band 2 code for 20 free DLC tracks.

Check out the track list below. You probably won't need 3 guesses to figure out which song I jumped at playing first. X JAPAN's "I.V."
  • The 88 - “Sons and Daughters”
  • Authority Zero - “No Regrets”
  • Between the Buried and Me - “Prequel To The Sequel”
  • The Cab - “Bounce”
  • The Chevelles - “Get It On”
  • The Cocktail Slippers - “Give It To Me”
  • Dealership - “Database Corrupted”
  • Endeverafter - “I Wanna Be Your Man”
  • The Ghost Hounds - “Ashes To Fire”
  • Hollywood Undead - “Young”
  • Kutless - “The Feeling”
  • The Len Price 3 “If I Ain’t Got You”
  • Lesley Roy - “I’m Gone, I’m Going”
  • Opiate for the Masses - “Burn You Down”
  • Semi-Precious Weapons - “Magnetic Baby”
  • Shaimus - “Like a Fool”
  • Thenewno2 - “Crazy Tuesday”
  • Tickle Me Pink - “The Time Is Wrong”
  • Underoath - “Desperate Times, Desperate Measures”
  • X Japan - “I.V.”
Rock Band 2 comes back for an encore and solidifies my love for RB. The little tweaks here and there make the experience very fluid. It's great to complete tour mode with a band of one and the addition of special challenges adds even more opportunities for gameplay. The capability of transferring most of your Rock Band tracks to Rock Band 2 is most convenient. But what impresses me the most is the revamp of the RockBand.com community. With the ability to take pictures of your band and even create custom merchandise is an added treat. Rock On!!!

No comments: