10.20.2008

Kuroshitsuji Sebastian Michaelis PVC

Commence drool action...I've been watching and meaning to blog about one of the newest series that's got me hooked, almost instantly -- "Kuroshitsuji." And Animate's exclusive PVC figure serves as a reminder.

This figure boasts at about 10 inches and features Sebastian Michaelis, butler and servant to Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve year old master of the family. The pose is quite reminiscent of Sebastian and his identifiable gloved hand brandishing some demonic powers of the underworld. This exclusive figure is retailed at about $70. I myself have been having a hard time landing one, so if anybody has any info., please let me know. Square Enix Japan has already sold out.

UPDATE (12/14/2008): Great news! Great news people...at least for me. I finally have my very own figure of Sebastian. Seeing it face to face, it is even better than the photos *squeal*.

No comments: