6.07.2006

Yawn

Ever get the feeling like you've been stuck in a certain state for a while? It feels like forever since you've last felt otherwise. As if you're stuck in some alternate universe and aren't aware of it. For some time now, I feel exhausted by mid-day and am always anticipating the moment I can jump under my covers and just lay there. It's probably fatigue from so much that's been going on, but I've always had a lot on my plate...so what's different now? Sure, I'm constantly being dealt a wide array of crap to do, but it's not like I'm the only one. We are taking on more, as a society, than we have in the past. And when we finally get that golden opportunity to take a vacation, it never seems to last too long.

Is mankind on a brink of overload or am I simply just delusional?

No comments: