6.21.2006

Summer begins...

Ugh, it's the first day of summer. Though it feels like it's been summer for quite some time now. Oh where, oh where is winter? Tell me one thing that's so great about the summer. It's hot and it's humid. It's probably still hot even if your naked...I mean at least when it's cold, you can wear layers. When it's hot, what else can you take off, your skin? I get cranky and people start stanking up the room. I see stuff hanging out of people's clothes...it's like looking at the sun (must look away). Annoying kids hit the street and make too much noise. My hair doesn't cooperate. The lawn keeps growing right after you mow it. And stupid tourists clog the metro. I have to witness awful tanning attempts and I can't wear my favorite clothes. There's no summer vacation to look forward to and no other holidays coming up, except for the 4th of July...woo hoo, one day off (I'm being sarcastic if you didn't notice). I love the rain, don't get me wrong, but rain in the summers really suck. It gets all muggy and humid. So I ask this again, what's so great about summer?

No comments: