6.22.2006

From Chi-town to Philly

Surprise! I just dropped my big surprise to my sister today. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to surprise her with a trip to Philly. I had to keep this on the hush-hush. She needed to take off that Friday, so I told her I'd be taking her to Six Flags!! Up until tonight, she was all set to go to Six Flags. I couldn't keep this to myself, so I told everybody else about it, except her.

She had called me up early this week and asked for a shopping spree as her birthday present. I couldn't get out of it and of course, she had absolutely no idea how much I had already spent for her birthday present. She was thinking, all she did was get two tickets to Six Flags. It was either tell her the truth or add this shopping spree to her birthday bill. Luckily she couldn't find much and I was only left with a small bill - 2 pairs of shoes.

We leave tomorrow morning. All that's left is some major last minute packing. Happy Birthday, Medina!!! Aren't I a wonderful sister? Philly, here we come!!!

No comments: