12.01.2008

Maywa Denki Knockman Series at Brookstone

I wandered into Brookstone on Black Friday with no intention of buying anything, when much to my surprise, a set of figures caught my attention. A set, in fact, I know much about. And for long time readers and fellow fans, you'll easily recognize them as Maywa Denki's Knockman series - a set of wind-up toys with an instrumental knack.

Apparently, Brookstone has got its hands on exclusivity of the Knockman figures -- and have fancied them some names, including Tommy (on head drums), Lester (on cymbals), and Glen on chimes). Reminiscing on my difficult journey in finding these "sold-out everywhere" figures and the amount of money I shelled out for these cuties, I nabed a few more for myself for the Black Friday rate of $9.99 each!

No comments: