10.31.2007

All Hallow's Eve 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

As I stand here in my room, rocking out to the new "Guitar Hero III" on the PS3, I thought I'd take a break and spew out some recommendations for anyone looking for something to do in between each wave of trick-or-treaters. Of course, what better thing to do than watch some good old anime? My favorites, especially during this time of year, include "Hellsing," "Vampire Hunter D," "Boogiepop Phantom," and "The Soultaker." However, I'm sure the movie of the night will be "SAW IV." And if you are into "Guild Wars," don't forget to visit Lion's Arch. This will be the last night of festivities. If you feel so inclined, be sure to check out Kotaku.com. For the past couple of days, they have been featuring pumpkin art of our favorite video game heroes and villains alike. Most importantly, don't forget to check out your usual anime sources. Vendors such as advfilms.com, animenation.com, discountanimedvd.com and many others are slashing prices for the main event. So anyways, enjoy. I leave you with my pumpkin creation for 2007. The front door beckons once more.

No comments: