7.18.2008

MGS4 Custom Solid Snake Munny Figure

For years I've been meaning to create my own custom Qee or Munny figure. Inspired by Kojima's latest creation, Metal Gear Solid 4, I was compelled to create my own rendition of Old Snake equipped with Young Snake w/ Bandana Face Camo, and sporting his good old cigarette. Not bad for my first attempt, but I'd love to hear what others think. I've actually already gotten requests for me to sell, but wasn't planning on it originally.


Sketching took one day, and 2 nights later, voila. I may make some additional accessories and maybe create other characters from MGS4.

All in all, here's my homage to what could easily be deemed the masterpiece of video games - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

1 comment:

Médina said...

Are you selling this? I'd buy it. Please let me know.