1.28.2007

Alvis & Henrietta

I'm a sucker when it comes to absolutely stunning figurines that are simply oozing with beauty and perfection. I don't know if I can resist the temptation, but the Alvis E. Hamilton (Last Exile) and Henrietta (Gunslinger Girl) figures just has to be in my possession. I don't see how that's going to happen, as I have placed a spending restriction on myself, that is, with the exception of Katsucon of course. The Last Exile figure came out a while ago, but has recently been restocked.

Every figure is unique in its own way. There's no way I can pinpoint what certain allure some figures have for me. I don't want to over-generalize, but anything with wings, super-details, any Range Murata work, any Evangelion, any Five Star Stories, and definitely any Final Fantasy figures are sure to catch my attention...ah, evil temptress, what is this hold you have over me?

I hope I can hold out till February and I hope I'll find both Alvis and Henrietta in Katsucon at a reasonable price.

No comments: