7.05.2006

MCAT Madness

Less than 7 more weeks till the MCAT. I'm starting to get really nervous. At times I feel so prepared, that I've done all I can do. Other times I feel so lost and start to lose all hope. What if I blank out? Could I have done more? What will happen if I don't make it? These questions really bog me down and whatever motivation or stamina I get is very short-lived. I know I have it in me, but will my will be strong enough to persevere? One thing's for sure, I absolutely cannot let my nerves get the best of me. As my sister always says, "You can do it!"

Two nights ago, I suddenly woke up around 4:30 a.m. with some ideas for my Medical School Essay. For fear that I'd forget it when I wake again, I crawled out of bed and looked for some paper and a pen or pencil. I ended up writing incomplete sentences and some notes for a good 20 minutes. It seems good, I just hope it'll be enough to push my application to the top of the pile. Ganbatte-nee Rei-chan!

No comments: