7.10.2006

Keeping Up That Spirit of Determination

The weekend is over once again and that means that there is less than 6 more weeks till the MCAT. I am happy to say that I have kept my goal of finishing the Biology Section, well, for the most part. I just need to get through Genetics and Evolution (which shouldn't be too much of a hassle). Next weekend, it's on to Organic Chemistry.

I'm trying to figure out ways to keep my spirit of determination up, get my hypothalamus to work in my favor. Release those hormones and give me that good, happy feeling. Maybe little rewards might work. But with me giving the rewards, it's probably unlikely that they'll suffice. What's going to stop me from getting it (other than okane), if I really want it? I guess, in truth, the joy of going to Med School and becoming a doctor to help others is reason enough to strive.

Onegai tasukete kami-sama! Ganbatte!

No comments: