9.03.2013

Baltimore Comic-Con 2013 Panel Schedule



As the handy countdown indicates, there are only 3 days, 21 more hours to go until Baltimore Comic-Con 2013 begins.  So if you haven't already, be sure to update those comic book lists, make those last minute additions to that costume of yours and of course, don't forget to check out the panel schedule, which is now available online at http://baltimorecomiccon.com/about/programming/.  What/who are you looking most forward to seeing?

The squad here at "Third Impact" will be there (in cosplay!) roaming the halls, camera at the ready with wallets ready to be emptied, so be sure to stop us and say hello :) 

1 comment:

Jake said...

I wish I was there, I'm really sorry I wasn't able to be on the comic-con, but this year I'm definitely going!