3.03.2010

GSC Junjo Romantica Nendoroid Set

About one year ago, I first saw sketches of a new set of petit nendoroid figures by Good Smile Company. It was of a series I've been meaning to pick up, especially with the excited behest of two best friends. The series -- Junjo Romantica. Whether or not you are a fan of the series or even just a Nendoroid fan, the sketch alone of Usagi-san will make you go head of heels -- or least that's what happened to me. Announced as a Chara-Ani exclusive, it was set to be released August 2009. But August came and went, and no figures.


Now a year later, sketches have become reality as Chari-Ani takes pre-orders for its exclusive. The Junjo Romantica Petit Nendoroid Limited Mail Order set includes Misaki, Akihiko and Suzuki-san! The set is retailed at 2,100 yen (super cheap, but if you're not in Japan and are intent on getting your hands on one, the set will probably be much more). I can't wait till my set arrives on August 2010! I am still squealing and shaking as I type...wahhhh!

No comments: