12.11.2006

Yakuza

My birthday has come and gone again this past Friday, December 8th. And with that, I finally have my hands on the PS2 game, "Yakuza." This game has been out for quite some time and have heard nothing but great things about it. This is by far one of the coolest games I have ever played. This is definitely a game worth playing on the PS3 (which I have unfortunately yet to attain - boo...).

We start off in Tokyo, year 1995, as a young and rising Yakuza star. Some altercations occur and a murder coverup lands us in jail. Now after 10 years, we return to find that the Yakuza world has drastically changed.

Gameplay screams ease and fluidity in all aspects. Its movements allow free manuverability and realistic interactions as you make your way through the back streets of Tokyo. You'd be crazy not to pick this up, that is, if you haven't already.

No comments: